I love doing these!
- Thank the person/persons that nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominator has given you.
- Nominate 11 other people and give them 11 new questions to answer.
- List the rules and display the award.
So, here we go!
If you could be an author, who would you be?
What book(s) do you wish you wrote?
None. Because I would’ve written them perhaps differently than how they are now if that makes sense . . .
How fast of a reader are you?
Depends on the book. I can read any of the Chronicles of Narnia in half a day or less. Thicker books, depending on if they’re page-turners, in a couple of days.
Which book character would you totally want to meet, but fear might kill you?
So . . . many . . . characters . . . I guess . . . . . . . . . Voldemort. I’d want him to sign my wand.
What books have you cried over (if any)?
The Voyage of the Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis, when Reepicheep left 😥
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, when Gus went to the gas station to get a pack of cigarettes and Hazel comes to get him because he’s really sick and dying and I was bawling my eyes out. 😥 😥
The Bones of Makaidos by Bryan Davis, the ending, after all my ships and favorite characters had won the final battle, finally, and they all got married . . . and . . . their mentor performed the ceremony . . . and just . . . ah, where’s the tissue box? . . .
Pretty sure there are more, but those are the top three I definitely remember crying over 😥 . . . moving on.
What do you do besides reading?
I spend too much time on my computer.
How would you react if all the books suddenly disappeared from the world?
I can summarize it in one gif
If all the books suddenly disappeared, then I would go on a quest to find out what happened to them and where they are and bring them home!!!
Book-to-movie adaptations: Like or hate?
Depends on whether or not the movie did the book justice. Neutral?
What book have you been dying to read, but haven’t gotten the chance to?
Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom. I’m staring at them right now . . . but my other TBR books are screaming at me . . .
Would you rather get paid to read books, review books, or blog about books?
READ of course!
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT ONE OF YOU FAVORITE AUTHORS IS STANDING ACROSS THE STREET FROM YOU WHAT DO YOU DO???
I will play it cool. Walk across the street, even if there’s traffic. And I will calmly ask them to sign their book which I will conveniently have in my backpack or purse. I’ll snap a quick photo with them. And walk away, internally screaming in my head.
Aw, these were great questions, May! Thanks again for nominating me!
- Anna from Writely Wonderings
- Belle from Worlds of Ink and Paper
- Mackenzie from Smudged Thoughts
- Ellie from On the Other Side of Reality
- Mary from Sarcastic Scribblings
- Lucy from Tangle Webs and Fairy Rings
- Kit from Come, Rest a While
- Lynanne from Daybreak in Autumn
- Victoria from Wanderer’s Pen
- Matt from Weird, Wonderful, & Welsh
- Bekah from Bekah the Bookworm
- What is the craziest dessert you have ever had or wanted? I mean craziest! The whole works!
- Who is your idol (or who do you admire) and why?
- What toppings do you take on your pizza?
- What is your least favorite movie/book/TV show?
- If you could change into any kind of animal, which one would it be and why?
- What is one thing you can’t live without that is not a piece of technology?
- Which famous person or celebrity would you never want to meet?
- You get to spend the afternoon with your favorite human being from history. Who is this person and what do you guys/gals do for the afternoon?
- What were your top three favorite childhood shows to watch?
- Narnia or Middle Earth?
- How do you take your coffee or tea?