Hey, everyone! I hope you are having a fantastic day!
The lovely Alethea Katherine nominated me for this special award (THANK YOU!) I hope you take a moment to check out her blog. She’s a marvelous writer and she composes as well! Now, on with the award!
Now, on with the award!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
4. Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
So, let’s get right to it!
- I have never been out of the United States. I’ve been to New York City, Seattle, Portland, Washington D.C., San Diego, Hawaii, but never truly out of the United States. I hope to soon, though. And maybe explore the rest of the states.
- Narnia was the first official fandom that I was sucked into, and I believe I was seven-years-old when I fell head over heels in love with this world.
- I rearrange my room when I need a little bit of change in my life. The state of my room changes typically on average 1-2 times a month.
- My favorite song of all time is “Forbidden Friendship” by John Powell, which happens to be from one of my all time favorite movies in the Animation category.
- I can’t get enough of steamed broccoli, especially if there’s a light coating of cheddar cheese and a pinch of salt on top.
- My favorite game series in the sci-fi category is Mass Effect and in the fantasy category (non-open world) Dragon Age.
- Currently, in my room, I own 25-30 dragons. I keep losing count. Here’s a photo of some of them! Minus the plastic wall stickers, pendants, and other misc. dragons.
There you go, 7 Facts about me! I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me 🙂 Now, I shall nominate . . .
- Anna from Writely Wonderings
- Belle from Worlds of Ink and Paper
- Mackenzie from Smudged Thoughts
- Ellie from On the Other Side of Reality
- Mary from Sarcastic Scribblings
- Lucy from Tangle Webs and Fairy Rings
- Kit from Come, Rest a While
- Emma from Reading Through the Night
- Joel from Fictional Fates